Robert D. Hart, Jr. devotes a considerable portion of his practice to planning for owners of closely held business interests, including the buying, selling and merging of these businesses, planning for management succession of the businesses, and estate planning and administration.
Bob has served as a member of the Florida Bar Board of Governors, Young Lawyers Section, and as a member of the Executive Council of the Tax Section of the Florida Bar. He was a member of the original Tax Certification Committee for the approval of board-certified tax attorneys for the State of Florida. He has served as president of the Escambia/Santa Rosa Bar Association.
In his community, Bob has served as Chairman of the Board of Directors of the Pensacola Area Chamber of Commerce, Chairman of the Historic Pensacola Preservation Board, Chairman of the Florida Elections Commission, President of the Downtown Pensacola Rotary Club, and President of the University of West Florida Foundation.
- AV rating in the Martindale-Hubbell Law Directory
- The Florida Bar, Former Board of Governors, Young Lawyers Section
- The Florida Bar, Former Executive Council, Tax Section
- Tax Certification Committee, Original Member
- Escambia Santa Rosa Bar Association, Former President
- Pensacola Area Chamber of Commerce, Former Chairman of the Board of Directors
- Florida Elections Commission, Former Chairman
- Pensacola Rotary Club, Former President
- University of West Florida Foundation, Former President