Melissa H. Painter strives to always be available to her clients and to keep them informed about their case with honesty and directness. Melissa joined Clark Partington immediately after graduation from law school, and practices in the areas of real estate litigation and mortgage foreclosures. Melissa’s clients include lending institutions, title companies and their insureds, and individuals with regard to various disputes involving the title to real property.
Melissa earned her undergraduate degree in mathematics from the University of Florida. During law school, she was awarded book awards in Constitutional Law, Appellate Advocacy, Land Transactions, and Legal Drafting. At home she enjoys spending time with her family, including her two young sons.
Melissa is licensed to practice in the state of Florida.
- AV rating from the Martindale-Hubbell Law Directory
- Order of the Coif, Member
- Escambia Santa Rosa Bar Association
- Florida Bar Association
- Leadership Pensacola, Class of 2005
Areas of Practice
- Mortgage Foreclosures
- Commercial Litigation
- Creditor’s Rights & Bankruptcy
- Real Estate
- Real Estate Litigation
- J.D., University of Florida College of Law, with high honors, 1998
- B.A., University of Florida, 1995
Admittance to Practice
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Florida