Keith Bell is a shareholder with over 15 years of experience in Clark Partington’s banking and litigation practice groups. He focuses on commercial, construction, bankruptcy, real estate, title insurance, and probate litigation, as well as cannabis (medical marijuana and hemp) regulation, governmental affairs and administrative law.
Keith represents national, regional and local financial institutions and title insurance companies as well as individuals and closely held companies in a wide array of litigation and transactional matters. He consistently applies a results-oriented approach to his trial work, transactions, and to governmental affairs that is both aggressive and efficient in order to avoid waste and unnecessary cost.
During his days off, he enjoys biking, fishing, watching football and basketball and playing with his three children.
Keith L. Bell, Jr. is licensed to practice in all Florida State Courts and all Federal District Courts in the State of Florida.
- AV rating in the Martindale-Hubbell Law Directory
- Florida Trend’s Legal Elite “Up and Comer”, 2015
- Super Lawyer “Rising Star”
- William H. Stafford Inn of Court
- Northern District of Florida Bankruptcy Bar Association
- Chair of the Business Litigation Committee of the Business Law Section
- Real Property, Probate and Trust Law Section of The Florida Bar
- Business Law Section of The Florida Bar
Areas of Practice
- Business & Corporate
- Banking & Financial Services
- Commercial Lending
- Dispute Resolution
- Real Estate
- Cannabis Regulation
- Construction & Development
- Government Affairs
- Arbitration & Mediation
- Commercial Litigation
- Construction Litigation
- Creditors Rights & Bankruptcy
- Probate Litigation
- Real Estate
- J.D., Florida State University, cum laude, 2002
- B.A., Florida State University, 1998
Admittance to Practice
- Florida State Courts
- All Federal District Courts in the State of Florida