Alfred J. Lojo is of counsel to the firm’s transaction department. His practice areas include real estate, taxation, corporate law, business transactions, probate, and estate planning.
Alfred earned his B.S. in Finance, with honors, from the University of Florida, his J.D., with honors, from Florida State University College of Law, and his LL.M. in Taxation, with distinction, from Georgetown Law. While in law school, he worked for the Department of Financial Services, the Attorney General of Florida, and the Department of Business and Professional Regulation. He also served as a judicial extern to Chief Judge Lewis M. Killian, Jr. in Tallahassee and Chief Judge Karen Jennemann in Orlando. After graduating law school, Alfred served as a judicial law clerk to Chief Judge Karen K. Specie of the U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the Northern District of Florida.
Alfred, a Pensacola Catholic High School graduate, enjoys golf, Florida Gator sports, and spending time with his family.
- Florida Trend Magazine’s Legal Elite “Up and Comer,” 2016
- Florida Super Lawyers “Rising Star,” 2019 – 2021
- InWeekly Magazine’s “Rising Star,” 2020
- Law School Book Award (Highest Grade) in Real Estate Finance
- Law School Book Award (Highest Grade) in Sales and Lease
- Florida Bar Tax Section
- Florida Bar Association
- Escambia Santa Rosa Bar Association
- Florida Blue Key
- Pensacola Little Theatre, Board of Trustees
- Big Brothers Big Sisters
Areas of Practice
- Real Estate
- Wills, Trusts & Estates
- Business and Corporate
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- LL.M., Georgetown Law, Taxation, with distinction
- J.D., Florida State University College of Law, with honors
- B.S., University of Florida, Finance, with honors
Admittance to Practice