PENSACOLA: On Saturday, January 19, 2019, firm President Scott Remington was honored as one of the 2019 recipients of the “Living the Dream” award, an honor presented to local leaders who exemplify Dr. King’s dream of fairness, equality, and compassion. The award was presented at the 7th Annual Living the Dream Banquet and Tribute to Motown which benefits the Southern Youth Sports Association, a 501(c)3 organization that provides recreation, mentoring, education and support for inner city youth in the Pensacola area. Studer Properties was the presenting sponsor for the event.
“I am humbled and grateful to accept this recognition on behalf of all the professionals at Clark Partington who work to make our community a better place for all,” Remington remarked, adding “[o]rganizations like the Southern Youth Sports Association help local children reach their full potential and achieve their dreams and the firm is proud to support its mission in our community.”
Remington has been practicing law for more than twenty years and has consistently been recognized for his legal work and his passion for the Pensacola community. He has been listed multiple times as a Florida Super Lawyer, Florida Trend’s Legal Elite, and holds an AV rating from Martindale Hubbell.
Seven other community leaders were selected from over seventy nominations for recognition this year. Congratulations to the other 2019 honorees:
- Michelle Snow, WNBA Player and Community Education Advocate
- Dr. Martha Saunders, President, University of West Florida
- Dr. Marcus Paul, DMD, Chair Baptist Healthcare Board of Directors
- Shirley Henderson, Escambia County Area Housing Commission
- Jennifer Grove, Vice President, Baptist Healthcare
- Harold Griffin Jr – Owner, ITL Solutions (Medical Transportation)
- Bryan Freeman – Vice Principal, Pine Forest High School
Clark Partington is a regional full-service law firm with five offices in the Florida Panhandle and lower Alabama stretching from Orange Beach to Tallahassee. Scott Remington is resident in the Pensacola office of the firm.