Twelve of our firm’s attorneys have been recognized as Florida Trend magazine’s 2015 “Legal Elite” and “Up and Coming” professionals.
Attorneys recognized as “Legal Elite” are selected by vote of their colleagues and represent less than two percent of the members of the Florida Bar. Chosen from 30 different practice areas, they exemplify a standard of excellence in their profession. Our firm has seven attorneys recognized as “Legal Elite”:
- Douglas A. Bates, Commercial Litigation, Pensacola
- William E. Bond, Jr., Commercial Litigation, Pensacola
- W. Christopher Hart, Real Estate Transactions, Destin
- Jason W. Peterson, Personal Injury, Pensacola *1st time
- Scott A. Remington, Commercial Litigation, Pensacola
- Richard N. Sherrill, Real Estate, Pensacola *1st time
- Kirby H. Williams, Real Estate, Destin
“Up and Coming” attorneys are selected among those who are 40 or under, or who have been practicing for 10 years or less. Our firm has five attorneys recognized as “Up and Coming”:
- Keith L. Bell, Jr., Commercial and Real Estate Litigation, Tallahassee
- Scott M. Campbell, Banking and Real Estate, Destin
- Daniel E. Harrell, Labor and Employment Litigation, Pensacola *1st time
- Robert J. Powell, Commercial Litigation, Pensacola
- Carolyn R. Ward, Corporate, Securities and Business Transactions, Pensacola *1st time
For more information about Florida Trend magazine’s “Legal Elite,” click here.
Congratulations to you all for exemplifying the firm’s deep commitment to professional excellence!