Nine of our firm’s attorneys have been recognized as 2014 “Super Lawyers” and “Rising Stars” by Super Lawyers magazine.
To receive the designation of “Super Lawyer,” attorneys must earn the highest point totals in the selection process which involves nomination by peers, evaluation of peer recognition and professional achievement, and a final review by primary practice area. Our attorneys recognized as “Super Lawyers” are:
- Douglas A. Bates, Bankruptcy: Business
- Dennis K. Larry, Personal Injury Plaintiff: General
- Bruce D. Partington, Construction Litigation
- Harry B. Stackhouse, Tax
“Rising Stars” names the state’s top attorneys who are 40 years old and younger, or who have been in practice 10 or fewer years. Our attorneys recognized as “Rising Stars” are:
- Keith L. Bell, Jr., Bankruptcy: Business
- Megan F. Fry, Bankruptcy & Creditor/Debtor Rights, Construction Litigation
- Daniel E. Harrell, Employment & Labor
- Carolyn R. Ward, Business/Corporate
Congratulations to these attorneys for this recognition!