Robert D. Hart, Jr. has maintained his Florida Bar board certification in tax law for 30 years.
Bob is one of only six local attorneys to have reached this significant professional milestone. He is among eight Clark, Partington, Hart, Larry, Bond & Stackhouse attorneys to have earned board certification, the Florida Bar’s “Legal Expert” status:
- Kenneth B. Bell, Circuit Civil and Appellate Mediation
- Robert D. Hart, Jr., Tax Law
- Gary W. Huston, Tax Law and Wills, Trusts & Estates
- Dennis K. Larry, Civil Trial Law
- Bruce D. Partington, Construction Law
- Scott M. Campbell, Real Estate Law
- Harry B. Stackhouse, Tax Law
- Kirby H. Williams, Real Estate Law
Board certification evaluates attorneys’ special knowledge, skills and proficiency in various areas of law, as well as professionalism and ethics in practice. About 4,600 of Florida’s 93,000 lawyers have earned board certification, but only 221 can claim to have remained certified for 30 years.
“These individuals are leaders by example in Florida’s legal profession, and we salute their commitment to excellence and professionalism in the practice of law,” said Florida Bar President Gwynne A. Young of Carlton Fields in Tampa.
We are pleased that Bob Hart has received this recognition, which exemplifies the firm’s core values of experience, commitment and integrity.
Congratulations to Bob!