As a native of Gulf Breeze, Florida, our Insurance Disputes and Personal Injury Attorney, Jason Peterson, understands that hurricanes will always be a recurring fixture of the Gulf Coast. His nearly 20 years of experience have shown that while you may not be able to predict a hurricane’s path, you can take proactive measures to safeguard your family:
- Protect your property;
- Take pictures and video of your home and contents;
- Gather your insurance policies and important documents;
- Stock up on supplies (water, batteries, gas, non-perishable food, medications, cash);
- Evacuate – your safety is top priority!
- Make a timely insurance claim.
Watch Jason’s video series here, to learn about the best methods to navigate complex insurance claims. Contact Jason at email@example.com or (850) 436-6469.