Scott M. Campbell believes that timely communication and efficient, accurate results are essential in successfully meeting a client’s needs. Mr. Campbell has been practicing law in the panhandle for 13 years and is a Board Certified Real Estate Attorney. His practice focuses on all areas of real estate law, banking law, transactional work and corporate law involving closely held corporations and limited liability companies.
His practice includes representation of financial institutions, builders, developers, businesses and individuals in a wide variety of real estate, corporate, and financing matters. These include commercial and residential real estate transactions, condominium and association formation, secured and unsecured loans, complex loan workouts, entity formation, residential and commercial leasing, and mergers and acquisitions.
Scott enjoys working in the Destin/Santa Rosa Beach community because of the small town feel of the area in which he grew up while still having the opportunity to be involved with the ever-increasing sophisticated legal matters due to the constant development and improvement of the local economy.
In his free time Scott enjoys watching college football, bird hunting, and spending time with his wife and 4 children. He is an avid golfer, once making a double eagle, but has yet to land the honor of making a hole in one.
Scott is licensed to practice law in the state of Florida, and he is an active member of the Walton and Okaloosa bar associations.
- AV rating in the Martindale-Hubbell Law Directory
- Florida Trend’s Legal Elite “Up and Comer,” 2011
- Florida Trend’s Legal Elite “Up and Comer,” 2015
- Habitat for Humanity Okaloosa County Inc., Executive Board Member
- Walton County Bar Association
- Okaloosa County Bar Association
- Board Member, Seaside School, Inc.
Areas of Practice
- Banking & Finance
- Corporate Transactions
- Real Estate
- Condominium and Association Law
- Real Estate Transactions & Real Property Development
- Board Certified in Real Estate Law
- J.D., Stetson University, with honors, 2002
- B.S., University of Florida, 1999
Admittance to Practice
- U.S. District Court for the Northern & Southern Districts