Cameron Townes Gore joined Clark Partington in 2015 as an associate in the firm’s Pensacola office. Cameron’s practice primarily focuses on general litigation, construction litigation, and construction lien law.
While in law school, Cameron was an active member of the Dorbin Association Women’s Legal Society and served as the organization’s Secretary and President. She also worked as a Certified Legal Intern in the University’s Domestic Violence Legal Clinic and won the 2015 Clinical Student of the Year Award for her participation and outstanding performance in the Clinical Program at Alabama.
Cameron is a Pensacola native and graduate of Booker T. Washington High School. Since returning home as a lawyer, she feels that she has a unique opportunity to use her education to make her hometown a better place for the future. In her spare time, she enjoys running and spending time with family and friends.
Cameron Townes Gore is licensed to practice in Florida and Alabama.
- LEAP Class, Greater Pensacola Chamber of Commerce, 2021
- Florida Trend, Up-and-Comer, 2020
- In Weekly Rising Star, 2018
- Clinical Student of the Year, 2015
- Christ Church Parish, Member
- Northwest Florida Association of Women Lawyers, past President
- Northwest Florida Association of Women Lawyers, past Treasurer
- OnBikes, Pensacola, Board Member
- WSRE-TV Foundation, Board Member
Areas of Practice
- Appeals & Trial Support
- General Litigation
- Construction & Development
- Construction & Litigation
- Personal Injury & Products Liability
- Real Estate Transactions & Real Property Development
- Arbitration & Mediation
- Commercial Litigation
- Real Estate
- Insurance Law
- J.D., University of Alabama School of Law, 2015
- B.A., Auburn University, 2011
Admittance to Practice
- Florida, 2015
- Alabama, 2016